NYFW: My Top 5 FAV Looks for Curvy Girls
YAYAYAYAYAY! SO you guys!!!!!! New York Fashion Week (NYFW) has come leaps and bounds in regards to acknowledging plus size women (and men). This year, 27 models represented our curvy community. Though there is still work to be done (lets be serious), this is a huge milestone for any girl over a size 12. I can remember a time where the idea of a plus model ripping the runway was absurd....so happy to see that mentality slowly...but surely slipping away.
I've pulled together my 5 FAVES from the runway for you to get excited about! Take a look:
1. Christian Siriano's Cocktail Dress from Heaven
2. Michael Kors and this High Slit number
3. Tome with Fur Sleeved Goodness
4. J Crew and this Dotted Work of Art
5. Christian Siriano (again..because I love him) and this Power Suit to make you #BowDown
So there you have it. My Top 5. What do you think? Would you rock these looks? What else would you like to see from designers for curvy girls? Let's chat below!